Want to write for the WPYard? No Problem, We accept the guest posts. We are looking for articles on wordpress, blogging, content marketing, SEO strategy, Social media marketing and many more. If you can write the post for these categories, read the guidelines below before submitting your article.
Read Our Guidelines
- Your article length should be minimum 800 words. The best length is 1300+ words.
- Please include the proper image related to your article. Images must be your own or you have the license and copyright of the images. It must be of good quality. You need to send images via DropBox or We-Transfer.
- Include video by embedding the Youtube, Vimeo link if necessary. It should be your or you have the written permission if you are using other videos.
- Your article should be written in a professional manner. Check your grammatical errors and sentence structure before submission.
- All article must be original and unique. They must not have been published before anywhere on the web, print media or etc.
- Write an author bio including all your social media accounts links and your one blog link at the bottom of the article.
- Don’t include more than two external links on your article. All links will be no-follow including your personal blog link.
- All article should be written in HTML form. But you can also write it in the MS Word File. You need to indicate clearly where images should be placed.
- Credit will be given to the writer with a maximum one backlinks (all external links will be no-follow).
- You can send your article directly at [email protected]. We will get back to you asap regarding approval or disapproval, modification if needed etc. You need to wait for 7 days after that you can send a follow-up email about your article.
For Copywriters and Sponsored Posts
The above guidelines are not for the companies, wishing to advertise with us, please contact using the contact form or send a mail at [email protected]